Spotfire Support Engineer
Welkom in de digitale wereld van KLM! Gedreven door technologie en innovatie brengen wij luchtvaart naar een nog hoger niveau. We ontmoeten graag getalenteerde mensen. Kom jij ons team versterken?
Spotfire is a state-of-the-art visualization/analyzing self-service BI tool. It helps KLM and Air France departments to connect their data from different Databases (CSV files, SQL, Oracle, DB2, Teradata, SAP BW, etc) in a self-service dashboard. It gives our businesses data-driven and actionable insights in a visual and easy-to-understand way. By using Spotfire, steering can be improved and measurable goals can be achieved. The Service Centre Business Intelligence (SC BI) manages the Spotfire infrastructure (hardware & software) for both Air France and KLM.
At the Service Center BI, we provide BI and Big Data solutions to various business domains with teams that work according to the Scrum methodology.
Our data engineers are building (real-time) big data platforms, advanced Data Warehouse solutions and complex reports for decision support.
We are looking for a Spotfire Support Engineer in the Spotfire Service Team. You will be working with Business Analysts, BI specialists and Big Data engineers. You help the business domains with their self-service BI needs.
You have technical knowhow. You focus on supporting the business of AF/KLM with their questions concerning the technical usage of Spotfire so they are able to do self-service BI. You will also be working closely together with the Product Manager and with Air France concerning the implementation of infrastructural & software changes/upgrades. In addition, you will ensure availability and growth of Spotfire for whole Air France/KLM, helping business domains get started with the tool, and embarking new ‘consumers’.
Your Spotfire support tasks:
– Proactive monitoring instances and scheduled dashboards.
– Implementation of releases for both Air France and KLM;
– Installing of driver software;
– Testing of dashboards in new environments;
– Support Spotfire users (analysts) from Air France and KLM with both functional and technical questions/issues until resolved;
-Investigate and solve issues from formulas, marking, filters, etc.
We are looking for an experienced, inspired, proactive colleague and ‘out of the box’ thinker. Also, you possess the following qualities:
– Agile mindset, experience in agile context
– Eager to investigate and able to find the right solutions for the business
– Technical background (Spotfire knowledge: preferably 2-3 years experience, knowledge of different Database types, installing software).
– Experience in cross-departmental coordination and collaboration
– Customer centric
– “Can do” mentality
– Good in planning your own work
Between €2700,- and €4500,- depending on knowledge and experience.
If the above profile matches your interest, you can apply for this position by clicking on Apply. Please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you think you’re a great match for the role.
You will be notified regarding your application within 2 weeks after the deadline.
22 July 2018
If you have any questions, please contact Sintia Liefveld, recruiter IT: